Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wordless... heck, it's Christmas!

And by that, I mean... It's pictures with words this time!

I often have a hard time posting the pictures without any explanation... so today.. it's Christmas, and I choose to "explain myself"!

I got to spend a couple days in Texas, and made Christmas Cookies with these cuties:









I don't post pictures of the "love of my life" often enough.  But he's still cute as ever.  Here, modeling the sunglasses that Kiddo picked out for him for Christmas!


We opened Christmas presents from each other early - so we don't have to pack everything to bring with us!  Our 4 suitcases are already overflowing!










That meant the kids got to play with some of their new toys before we left for the Holidays!








Of course, we couldn't forget our dog!  Here she is, enjoying her new toy (and her papa's lap)!
One of the big "wins" for presents was these super-hero bath towel/cape/costumes!



And of course, a few snuggles from Mommy!


Merry Christmas!