Monday, October 27, 2014

Purple Jams

Do you own anything that makes you feel loved?

I have two pairs of cozy purple pajamas, and it makes me smile inside and out when I put them on.

It's not necessarily that they are purple (although I'll admit, that helps!) - it also has to do with the fact that I received them from people that I know love me.

One pair is from my mama.  Victoria Secret.  Cotton and soft.  (I admit, I liked them well enough that I purchased a second pair!)

The other pair is from my hubby.  A very thoughtful gift.  Somehow, anytime he has gotten me clothes, it just makes me feel good to wear them! In part, it's probably because clothes from hubs is a rare treat. But I love the jams.  They are flannel and perfect for the changing season. 

And both my pairs of purple pajamas make me feel loved.