Friday, December 5, 2014

Six years

Happy Anniversary to me and my beloved hubby!

It's been six wild years.

Although we don't date often - when we do, it's spectacular.

We took a day off work together, but still took the kids into daycare.

By 9am, we were checking out a new-to-us local coffee shop (which I recommend - Crema!)

While there, we chatted and planned the adventures for the day.

We did a bit of shopping, caught a movie, and enjoyed lunch out.  We headed home, relaxed a bit, then went to the grocery store to grab dinner.

Lastly... we used our new fire pit (Yay for Black Friday!) to have some spectacular outdoor time.  I wasn't quite the girl scout that I once was (translation: it seemed to take us forever to get the fire started!).

We enjoyed some wine (and I toasted marshmallows - - my favorite!) while watching the flames and warming our hands.

Six years in... and married life is still pretty awesome.

Love you, dear!