Sunday, February 28, 2016

Yoplait Plentiful

I was selected to be a "chatterbox" for Plenti Oatmeal  - basically, that means I get to try it for free. :)

Here is what it looks like:


And here is what it looks like:



My verdict:  I'm not a huge fan of either greek yogurt or oatmeal, but putting them together did seem to make both taste a bit better.  Now - I am a huge fan of cinnamon - and the taste was quite subtle.  I wish I had a ton more cinnamon to add to it!!  I may bring some cinnamon in to work for the next time I decide to do this as my breakfast-on-the run.  At least I feel like I am eating not just one, but two healthy items- both the yogurt and the oatmeal!  (Cinnamon is really just an added bonus, anyway, and helps - some - to stay away from the ever so addictive SUGAR that I need to watch!)



And in case you are wondering.. Yes, I ate the whole thing.