Monday, June 15, 2009

Yikes!

So much to update on, and I don't have the foggiest idea on where to begin!

At the start of our trip, I thought I'd be updating with what it means to be pregnant city-by-city, however, only a few cities were of note there.

In New York: 2 offers of subway seats (politely declined)
In Naples: "Too much pizza!" from the waiter at the restaurant we ate lunch
In Barcelona: Free statue of Budha along with my earring purchase (and an offer of a subway seat I took the gal up on - - I was VERY tired by that part of the trip!)

Anyhow, that's just a taste. It was a whirl-wind, crazy trip, and we had a lot of fun and took probably over 1500 pictures between the two of us - - not yet uploaded!

I did a TON of walking - tons of stairs - etc. Baby was pretty quiet most of the trip (probably moved a little every day)... and on the plane ride back to the states, got very active - all day long! Don't know if that will keep up or not.

My sidebar has a pregnancy count down, and I can hardly believe it's only 17 weeks (and 5 days) away. I'm convinced Mr. WWW will be early!

So, alas, I've updated for now. :) As I have more energy this week (and readjust to the time change, and upload pictures), I will make an effort to post a bit more. Stay tuned!