Monday, June 29, 2009

Rambling


This is me pregnant in Pompeii. A great picture, but not quite the idea I originally intended.

Anyhow, I felt the urge to blog tonight, but without anything prudent to say. I could talk more about the pregnancy, and how I've been an emotional wreck. Or how the Bachelorette just gave the guy from Austin a rose (which I would never have thought possible). I could even throw in some info from work (like the fact that hopefully, today we made some progress with Auto rates in North Carolina)..

None of that seems appropriate. The dogs and the husband are crashed out, ready for bed. I guess it is bedtime, actually... We'll be going to Texas on Thursday, and I'm looking forward to that. I'm supposed to be studying, but I haven't made so much progress - - at least not as much as I would have hoped.

So I'll end this random Rambling entry with something more about starbucks, shopping, and socks to stay true to the title.

Starbucks: They have one in Barcelona. I didn't go, but I did get one after landing in the Raleigh airport (since Airports are probably my #1 favorite place to get a tall soy chai latte)!

Shopping: On our trip, I didn't get too much. I did, however, get two necklaces that are very similar - but I guess most of my jewelry lately has fit in the same category.

Socks: I didn't pack nearly enough for our international trip! In fact, I had to get some in Rome (and couldn't find an Italian gift shop ANYWHERE that had touristy socks with Italy on them... I was a bit disappointed!)

A bit blah, but I guess that sort of rhymes with Blog.... maybe that's the point?!? Sorry if I've duplicated with what I've already posted regarding the most recent trip!