Friday, August 12, 2011

I'd forgotten...

One of those crazy things I'd forgotten about pregnancy? Out of whack hormones. Yeesh!

I've been very out of sorts, and all over the place, emotionally. Sometimes, it's just something small - and all of a sudden I'm crying like the dog died. (they haven't, thankfully - not sure I could handle a "real" crisis at the moment!)

Blech!

I'm not even so sure my "normal" life would have been quite right the last few weeks, let alone adding some tiny stressors (such as car shopping, which will have to be the topic of another post..)

So... to my DH who gets the "brunt" of it, and my coworkers to whom I like to vent... I'll be back to myself eventually. I don't promise it will be soon, though!

Love: Icecream - and that DH is making a store run to get some!
Hope: The over-the-top emotions calm down a little.
Do: Go to bed early tonight, and enjoy some extra sleep!
Number: 8 - for bedtime (and my nightly sigh of relief!!)