Monday, June 4, 2012

Paris

Only a few short months into a new relationship, and we planned an international trip together.  Hitting New York, London, and Paris over a week and change.

One of the "must-do" items that DH (then - newish boyfriend) found was getting a "portraiture" done on the top of Monmarte, by Sacre Couer.    I remember thinking... "But what happens if we break up?".

Although on that trip, we learned that we travel together fairly well.  And now, almost 5 years later, we're married with two kids and living in a different state.

This is my most treasured picture of me with the hubs - and not only because we look like movie stars - but also because it reminds me of our first big trip together.  Often, I refer to that trip as our honeymoon (and our actual honeymoon is our "2nd" honeymoon).

Anyhow... Well worth every Euro spent!