Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Plan Is...

... that there is no plan.  Whew!

So I've thought - at least some - about my "plan" for the blog in the new year.  And the fact of the matter is... I don't have one.  And yet somehow, I'm okay with that.

Most days, I tend to be a planner extraordinaire.  I over-plan, and then re-plan.  It often stresses me out (many times to tears!) to not have a plan.

I guess it helps that the New Year has started in that unexpected sort of way.  In late December, I found out we have a wedding to attend in January.  Combine that with unexpected illnesses (in both kids), doctor visits and unexpected time off work...

I've also had a bit of a hiatus with my camera, although today I did manage to bring it to a Kid's 3rd birthday party.

So.. yeah.  I'm not sure if you can expect a post every day (I certainly don't have a goal of 350 by the end of the year- although, it could happen!)

I imagine I'll treat you to a few Wordless Wednesdays, here and there.  I do still like those, for sure.  And I have a wedding, a photography class, an afternoon tea, a painting class or two - and who knows what else the New Year might bring.

So if you like a little bit of the unexpected, and/or ramblings of a 35 (soon to be 36 year old) mother of two...  Stay tuned.  I'm sure there will be more to come!