Monday, February 23, 2015

Require explanation...

Some pictures require a bit of an explanation.

Here are some candidates that don't make wordless wednesday, because of the context.


I alternatively love and hate this animal.  After eating a hole in my nice coat this week, she doesn't rank very high on my list.  I should have learned my lesson with Kobe.  Public Service Announcement:  If you have a dog, do not leave dog treats in ANY pockets.  Clothing may be destroyed in a vigilant effort to remove the dog treat.


We recently cleaned out some space in the refrigerator.  I haven't counted my cookie cutters - yet - but they no longer fill the large Tupperware container.  It may just be time to purge.

This is not-quite a selfie.  L was playing with my phone, and took this picture.  Possibly the first picture she's ever taken - - but most certainly one of the few that are actually meaningful.  The next 15 pictures were all of my sweater.  Not quite as interesting.