Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wednesday... Something


It's a new year, and I'm not sure I'll continue the "Wordless" part of wednesday pictures.

I've had a couple of new ideas... One is a photo challenge that I'm considering trying this year.  However... after trying for entirely too long to get a decent self portrait... I nearly feel like giving up before I have even begun.

I've also been playing that emotional tug-of-war with exceptionally high and low points in the last few days.  Is it horomones?  Something else?  I'm never quite sure, but I do know it seems to generate more tears, more anger, more snapping at the kids, and more self-hating than typical.  I wish I understood!

So anyway.. with those random thoughts to start... Here's a couple pics of the New Year.










 And thanks to Aunt Kim for the "craft" fireworks artwork - perhaps we will even actually send some in the mail!