Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inspiration

The toughest part of writing a blog is getting the inspiration to write it!

Recently, however, I've found two new blogs. And they have given me some new ideas.

My friend Kyle - a personal trainer who owns his own business - has a fitness blog.
Kyle's blog

My friend Jody - a 71 year old who recently took 3rd place in her age group in the 3M half marathon - has a blog associated with the Austin newspaper.
Jody's blog

These are some tough people - both mentally, and physically. They are very inspirational, and both help others in unimaginable ways with their efforts in personal training.

Anyhow, one way that Jodi ends each of her blogs is with three "logs" - a "Toughness" log, a "R&R" log, and a "Training" log.

Although I haven't been doing what I should on the "training" side of things, I think tonight, in honor of Jody, I'd like to end in the same spirit:

Training log: Walking Kobe around the block+ to help him rebuild strength
R&R log: Blogging while watching Biggest Loser, lunch with friends
Toughness log: A "successful" house hunting trip - even if we didn't find a house!