Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Showering...


We've been showered - 3 times!

We've been quite a lucky family. Work, Friends, and Family have all given us wonderful showers for the upcoming baby! We've gotten clothes and toys, and even some homeade/handmade blankets and quilts!

We're not "ready" for baby per se- the crib isn't finished, the tree doesn't have leaves quite yet - but we are making progress in that direction. After 3 busy weekends in a row, we're recovering from colds and looking forward to an upcoming weekend with no "plans."

We're about a month out... baby is due Oct 17th... and I realize our life is about to change. But, for the meantime, we'll be trying to get rid of the "cold" bug that has attacked - resting - watching lots of TV - and making sure the dogs get some attention.

I just asked my hubby if 8pm is too early for bed... Although it seems early now, if I'm up feeding for over 2 hours in the middle of the night, I have a feeling it will soon be our new "normal."

Anyhow - hopefully my dear readers are not yet tired of baby updates. I'm sure there are plenty more to come. I have also been considering trying to blog every day for the first year of baby's life. We'll see whether or not I decide to tackle that before much longer!

Happy Fall!