Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Trend..

So my current trend in blogging - aside from not adding pictures (since my relationship with my camera has been on the rocks) - has been actually writing my blog from interesting places.

Today, I'm sitting in an office building (not the one I normally work in) on a day where many schools are closed because of the snow. So at least when it's applicable, I think I'll be adding a Where to the bottom, with my other daily (less often than daily lately) updates.

Along with the snow, the holidays bring business with gift shopping and trip planning. This month has also brought a bit more work than typical!

I have a feeling my camera and I are about to get back together. My niece has sent me "Flat Stanley." He's a character in a book they read in school. I have a feeling I'll be sending a whole lot more pictures back with Stanley than typical. I'm thinking I might actually journal his adventures. At the very minimum, I have the feeling that Flat Stanley's picture may be making it my blog one day soon.

We have plans for Flat Stanley, but we're also taking ideas. What does Flat Stanley need to see/do while visiting the coolest-aunt-ever? I think today's picture playing in the snow is just the "tip" of the iceberg. Or maybe it was the top of the slide on our swingset.

Love: Snow!
Hope: Everyone drives safely today!
Do: Work a little, but then leave early!
Where? Today's blog brought to you from inside the "beltline" (a "Loop" - or interstate - that goes around the center of Raleigh, for those not from this area).