Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Off the wall...

Last night, DH and I took Kiddo out to dinner. Kiddo was being a little antsy - as is fairly typical for his age, I believe. While kiddo was spilling his sippy cup of milk in his lap, DH asked if I liked the Beatles or Elvis better.

Why "off the wall"? Because I believe that comment was based on the decor on the wall in the restaurant. After all, earlier in the evening I had mentioned that Chickens eat Pig. (Cows advertise, "Eat more chicken." for Chick-fil-a - - and the Pig on the wall said, "Eat meat." So chickens must eat pig... right?)

And so goes another night of randomness at my house.

Cheers!

Love: Off the wall conversations
Hope: restaurant walls continue to entertain us
Do: Get back to the books. Hardly believe myself that I've already started again!
Number: 4 - I can't get that out of my head today. Or 28.