Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lots of thoughts...

It seems I've had lots of bloggable thoughts lately, but nothing that I've actually been sitting in front of my computer (or really motivated to blog about.)

I had a good mom/bad mom Friday, when the girl child was sent home from school sick.  I took the "unexpected" opportunity to go (with her) to the Southern Women's Show.  She wasn't that bad.  And I probably wouldn't have gone, except DH ... who is typically more conservative on these types of things than me... said it would probably be okay!

I also signed up... after much consideration... for the walking program through work.  It's  a relief- in some ways - to be motivated to be doing something.  But summer isn't the best/easiest time to get in 10,000 steps a day... Although after going to one of my favorite spring events (an arts and crafts festival in the park that is nearby- so I can walk!)... I have about 17,000 steps in for today.  And I am exhausted.  And I am still blogging.

So there has been much going on.  Not much out of the ordinary, but much all the same.

Actuarial exams are next week (and the job "actuary" was rated number one again, recently... Awesome.)

It's the weekend.  Enjoy it!