Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Shoes

When it comes to my own shoes, I have a few staples that I wear, and that's about it.  Mostly mules or slides for me, and mostly for work.  Heels are limited.

When it comes to the kids, though - I guess I am a huge shoe buyer.

Kalamazoo (or "Kiddo") has about 8 pairs currently, ranging in 3 different sizes.  White, black, brown.  Crocs and tennis shoes.  Characters and plain.  He even has a pair of rain boots!

The girl (who I've not yet come up with a nickname for as cool as Kalamazoo... I still have time, I suppose - since she can't talk anyway.  Although she can walk.  But I digress...) ... The Girl has several pairs of shoes, also.  It's tough to find shoes in her size, though!  It seems she has small feet.  Perhaps she is destined to be petite like her mama.  Well, at least short.  I used to be more petite before babies!

But yeah... I think the only one in the family that doesn't have at least 5 more pairs of shoes than really needed is DH.  And that's only because I wouldn't dare buy shoes for him.  (Because unlike underwear, socks, shirts and pants.... shoes are something that have to fit correctly.  And to be perfectly honest.... I'm not sure I even know his shoe size, even though I know that I have asked more than once!)