Saturday, May 21, 2011

All things wrestling...

All things wrestling make me think of my brother.

RIP Mach Man Randy Savage.

As a child, my little brother had a stuffed doll. He and the doll wrestled - all. the. time. There was plenty of WWF on at our house.

And besides, my "daily post" suggested that I write about a headline.

I found out about this on the radio - where I hear most of my news. For example, Scotty on American Idol is from Garner - and made the top two. That's pretty exciting stuff for this area - they had a concert, a special edition of the radio show, etc. I've heard from his manager at the super market, and his middle school vocal teacher. Bizarre - but true!

Love: Catching my news on the radio.
Hope: My "Gladiator" race goes well today!
Number: 5 - for the Gladiator 5K, of course!
Do: Need to get crackin' on laundry and such this weekend!