Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's HOT!

It's officially summer. I know this for a fact, because I went on a run after waking up this morning. It's not even 8am, and I'm sweating like a pig- more than I've sweat in a long time!

I would have the option of getting more sweaty if I did more exercise. It had been a looong time - - probably a month, maybe even two months - since I went on a run.

I have a shirt that says running is cheaper than therapy. I guess this morning, it was my therapy session.

After failing another Actuarial Exam, I begin studying today - again - for an October test. I need to study in earnest. I'm on a bad streak recently, and I need a "pass" to prove to myself that I can finish.

In other news, Kiddo had 2 nights in a row of fuss-free bedtime. It's awesome - and a little hard to believe! Let's hope that continues! Of course, tonight he'll have to fall asleep in a strange place, since we're headed to some friends for a movie!

Love: Running therapy - - when I convince myself to do it.
Hope: It's not 2 months before I kick my own butt again.
Do: Begin studying in earnest today. And laundry.