Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shocolate?

Why isn't Chocolate spelled with an S? If it were, it would definitely had made the title of my blog. I'd lose the alliteration if I added it with the correct spelling, so this post is called Shocolate.

I went almost a week without chocolate. Not without thinking about it (more than once), mind you, but without eating a piece of it. I broke down. Yesterday, I bought a chocolate covered banana and chocolate covered graham crackers. I bought a butterfinger bar, and a new candy by butterfinger. Yep, I had to get my fix.

On a side note- sorry for the hiatus! We traveled to Wichita, and I didn't have easy internet access. I threatened to go use wifi somewhere, and in the end, didn't. What I did do was read a good book, see my family (Mom, sister, brother, and assorted others), and ate at places that DH characterized as "needed to be remodeled 10 years ago".

And alas, we are back to the farm. Today is Seth's first Father's Day, and I didn't get anything to bring with us. Does that make me a horrible wife/mother? He probably won't care. We did have Mark "draw" a picture with crayons for Grandpa for Father's day. Last night, we also met some family that I've only connected to with that F site.

Love: Being able to sort through the email and online happenings I've missed. I'm not an addict!
Hope: Father's Day is fabulous for my DH, and my father-in-law. This is, however, one day of the year that I do miss my daddy. To my own daddy: I'm thinking of you, wherever you are!
Do: Get to eat homemade ice-cream today. YUM!