Monday, October 18, 2010

Overdue Post...

I've got the exam in about 10 days, which means I've been bad about posting recently.

Lots of craziness - including studying, a trip to the fair, and enjoying my one year old!

He's moving up to the toddler room, which means I get an email sheet that is SO fabulous. It includes his picture and a couple tidbits on what he has been up to- and it is the HIGHLIGHT of my day!

Of course, there will be more accidents now that he is in the toddler room. He's been such a pleasant kid the last couple of days, too! Today, he survived 5 miles in the stroller (and even slept part of the time) which was VERY exciting for me!

So yeah- this blog is all over the place- but I'm generally "spent" by the time I've studied, played with kid, etc. I'm really looking forward to the studying being over- so I can catch up on TV a bit, perhaps do a little more blogging (or maybe more regular blogging), and some more running.

In the meantime... you (may have) guessed it... back to the books.

We also went to the fair over the weekend. Kiddo slept in his stroller there, too.

Love: My kiddo - he's been so sweet the last two days! It's like I'm falling in love all over again.
Hope: I'm not too sore tomorrow from my run...
Do: same old stuff.