Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Have you ever wondered what Halloween looks like from a one-year-old's perspective? I imagine it goes something like this.

"Wow. A new person standing at the door, and they are letting me put my hand in the bowl!"

"Do I get to wave bye-bye again?"

"Hoods on costumes = torture!"

"I like when my mommy carries me!"

"What's this sweet stuff? Sugar? Can I have more?"

From a mom's perspective:

Sweating from walking around a bit more than I anticipated- and a workout for my arms like I've not had in a long time. I guess maybe they'll be stronger if I have to carry him through the airport? Oh - and the candy might really be for me and not him!

I did dawn a cape and pitchfork for part of the evening. And made owls!

I will post pictures soon - time to relax, for now! Oh yeah, and watch the world series!



Love: Holidays!
Hope: My arms aren't too sore tomorrow!
Do: Finish laundry tonight. Yay, chores?!