Saturday, May 19, 2012

Baby and Family update...

I'm in disbelief that my baby is 3 months old already!  Wow, how does time fly!

What is also crazy is what her 3 month journey in this world has been like.

She's been to multiple parks, and made multiple friends.

She's traveled to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and to Winston-Salem.  She's gone camping and slept in a tent.

She's a lucky girl.

But DH and I are also lucky.

Not only is she a sweet girl, she's got a heckuva personality.  Her big brother adores her - even on the days he gets a little jealous.  She sleeps through the night, and barely cries - even when she's hungry.

Yep, no complaints.

I guess I'm just having one of those parenting moments.  Never did I realize how my children would awe and inspire me in ways I couldn't have imagined.

I also never realized how many poopy diapers I would change, how many times I would say "no", or how hurt I would be the first time my Kiddo made me stop singing along to one of his favorite songs.

The ups, the downs, the laughter and the tears, the passion and the anxiety, and for every in-between.... I love my family.