Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mail

I'm a huge fan of mail.  Snail-Mail, email, and even the mail I get occasionally at work!

It makes me think of the Blues Clues song.  Here's a recap for those who may not have young children (and therefore know the words by heart):

Here's the mail
It never fails
it makes me want to wag my tail
when it comes I want to wail...

MAIL (with crazy hands)

But yeah... There's just something about getting a letter from a pen-pal.  Or, a coupon for a free coffee from Starbucks.  Maybe a Christmas Card or new baby announcement.  Or the decal for Baby G's room that I ordered last week.

Heck, I hate to admit it, but I even like getting BILLS out of the mailbox! (Although admittedly, I think I only get about 4 delivered via snail-mail these days...)

I look forward to that moment at the end of the day, where we arrive home - walk down the "hill" (that is to say, our long driveway) - and find out what Mr. Post Man has delivered.

Mail.  Awesome.