Saturday, October 6, 2012

Family Pictures

We haven't done family pictures since Baby G was born.  Today, it was finally time to have someone (other than me) take pictures.
The whole event was just full of stress!

4 people, showered and out the door...

But mostly... the stress seemed to be prior to the actual picture-taking event.  The "girl" stress... about clothes.

What are we going to wear?  How do you coordinate outfits for 4 people?  And more importantly, can I find any baby clothes that will "go" with the rest of us?  Doh!



 The pictures posted today were some of the options that I considered.

Kiddo had a great teal shirt, which he insisted on wearing to bed the night before.

And otherwise, everyone in the family had something for most of my ideas.. except the baby.

Baby G has plenty of clothes, but nothing very plain.  It's impossibly difficult to find plain baby clothes!
 Everyone had long sleeves, except the baby... her only "acceptable" long sleeve shirt had writing on it (Love!)

But somehow, we managed.

And then I got sick and spent the rest of the day in bed.

Nothing like spending a weekend day sick.  I even have a fever- kiddo insisted on checking!

Wow, what a whiny post.  I think tomorrow will also be a rant (about politics) - since that is one of the things I seem to do best.
At least today was a rant with pictures!