Saturday, October 20, 2012

Uh-oh...

Two days in a row of skipped post-ing!  Whatever will happen to me in the blogger-world?

I'm tired.  I've been busy.  And it's just downright hard to be a mom of two, some days!

Thursday night, the kids took turns sleeping.  So when Baby G woke up about 12:30am, I had already been in Kiddo's room, so I just moved from his bed to holding Baby G.  And then when she calmed down, it seemed like it was time to move back to Kiddo's room.  About 5:30am, we all got up... dressed and fed... and got everywhere really early for the day!

So mostly - I've been just a tad on the tired side.  But thank goodness for a Saturday- to catch up with a few friends, carve a couple pumpkins, do a little shopping... and then start a crazy week all over again!

Enjoy your weekend!