Friday, October 12, 2012

Orange

Normally, the word "orange" doesn't spark anything for me.

But combine it with other words, and there are some definite feelings evoked!

For example, burnt orange.  In our house, this only means Texas.  And while this doesn't make me ecstatic, I pretend to like it because I'm a good wife.

Another example:  Orange Zest.  Perhaps not the most common phrase that includes orange, but it takes me to the best. running. group. ever.

There were 12 (or so) of us.  Ana, Lisa, Mary, Robin, Melizza, Merri Su, Dan, Ralph, Julie, and I apologize for those I've forgotten.  We ran together.  Every week.  For almost 6 months.  Some of the best runs of my life.  I miss you guys!

Two of this crew have visited me in NC.  It's great to do something spontaneous on occasion.

That's it for now.