Thursday, October 25, 2012

Superhero

Most mornings, I get up and go before anyone is out of bed.  I take the dogs out, but otherwise have little other morning responsibilities.

Which means that some mornings, when I do get the morning routine, I feel like a super hero.

Getting two kids up, fed, dressed, pottied/diapered, and out the door is no small feat!  Add in a shower for yourself, packing for a trip, a load of dishes, cupcakes for daycare, paperwork, cereal for baby G, clean blanket for Kiddo, and preparing bottles... it's a super-human feat!

What all this really means is that my hubby - who does the getting the kids up, fed, dressed, pottied/diapered, and out of the door on a daily basis... he is a superhero.  On the rare occasions where I get to take care of the regular morning responsibilities, I appreciate him just a little more.