Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dating

After what seems like a long hiatus, my camera and I are "dating" again. :)

Hopefully you will joy the first days of Spring in North Carolina!

Today's pictures feature a walk through Umstead (a local park), Kiddo "helping" plant a garden, and the "dejected" fence-jumper.




Love: Spring
Hope: My camera and I continue to visit on occasion..
Do: Get to meet a dear friend for dinner!
Steps: 8164.

...slight digression on steps...
After my totally awesome 10 mile run yesterday (in 2:03:22 officially - 3 minutes faster than the 10 mile race I ran in Austin in 2007) - which is really just another digression. Let me try again.

I had the most steps I'd ever gotten - somewhere between 25000 and 26000 yesterday. Around 5pm, I looked down, and literally started crying... 403. Somehow, during the day with all our running around (the store, the park, the run, laundry, etc) my pedometer reset accidentally. I'm still upset. I feel like if my pedometer doesn't show it, I didn't do it. I have no idea where I would have (or could have) ended the day - but the pedometer only shows 788 steps on a day I ran 10 miles. I'm very disappointed.