Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend for the Weekend = Vacation?

Have you ever had one of those weekends where you feel like you need a "weekend" to your "weekend"?

I've decided that is what they call a "vacation" - and judging from the first day of the weekend, I am definitely ready for one of those!

However, it will be a while.

Between studying, work, exercise, and two sick boys - I am feeling a bit spent- and it's only Saturday!

There are times when I don't deal well with stress. My gut tells me that this isn't going to be my best month (and, judging from past pre-exam months, I think there is something to that!)

How is it I still can manage to blog? I guess for the ounce of stress relief I get by announcing to the world that I am stressed, somehow it's a bit of a relief. So maybe- blogging is like a weekend to the weekend. Hmm. I'll have to think on that. However, I might save that for vacation. Then again... I've got too much other stuff going on and I'll probably forget about it by then.

Hope: Everyone is having a FABULOUS weekend!
Do: Trudge through - maybe things will look up!
Steps: 10,687
Love: The extra hugs and snuggle time when my boys are sick.