Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Faces


If you build it, they will come - or so says a movie.

Today, I'm posting a smiley so perhaps my attitude will change a bit and I can be a bit more positive in the next few days.

For example, keeping up with my exercise and getting in my 10,000 steps a day. Losing weight at weight watchers tomorrow. Getting over my cough. Getting in a good night sleep. For all these things, I can use the positive vibes.

However, I am also reminded with this post about my love/hate relationship with my camera.

My last pictures were taken quite some time ago, and my camera has been sitting on the shelf. Kiddo is approach his 18 month milestone, however, so I may have to pull it out and do something creative with him just on principle.

In the meantime...

Love: Being healthy. Step by Step!
Steps: 9159 - there may be some "pacing" before bedtime!
Hope: My health improves
Do: Try not to stress about my upcoming exam (which I realized is now exactly a month away - YIKES!)