Monday, September 5, 2011

Chocolate

Yep, another post about one of my favorite things: Chocolate.

The baby still doesn't agree with me eating the quantities of chocolate I prefer. Instead, I seem to be consuming more milk products. I made 5 creme brulee's the other night, and I ate 4 of the five. I can be very stingy with my creme brulee! My DH got one (and - to be honest - I did share a couple bites of two of the ones I ate with my kiddo). But I digress. Back to chocolate.

I got an email about a "Will Run for Chocolate." How cool is that? The dates go into 2012 (luckily), so perhaps in December of 2012 I will be able to travel to run for chocolate. Combining three of my favorite things - running, chocolate, and travel. As my dad would aptly note - a trifecta!

Number: 34 - just because
Do: Finish an upcoming blog post on dates...
Hope: The quiet upstairs doesn't mean trouble!
Love: Days with nothing planned