Monday, February 22, 2010

"Blah"gs

Don't know why I've had the "Blah"gs lately when it's come to blogging. Short and sweet posts seem to be all I can muster! It's certainly not that I'm completely uninspired, just not at the right time! I like to think that with all the studying I've been doing lately, my head is just totally full (and about to explode) and therefore there isn't room for blogging anymore? Hmm... Sounds good, let's go with that.

I gave up trying to video tape Mark turning over. Turn the camera on, and he won't do anything! We did a get a "fussy" bath the other day - - but even that wasn't as bad as his "normal" bath! (Maybe I posted about that already)...

Today has been a fussy-for-no-apparent-reason day.. When I picked him up from daycare, and for a good 20-30 minutes (before he fell asleep) was some serious crying! Poor guy. I sure wish he could communicate on days like today!


Like anything else, he has ups and downs. Fussy mornings or afternoons, and very happy mornings or afternoons. Once in a while he turns on his fishy/water mobile on himself - in fact, that's how I woke up to feed him this morning! (Well, that and I didn't feed him late last night, so I was up at around 4 thinking about feeding him!)

Today: I'm thankful that M went to sleep. Whew!