Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lunch Today...

Today I had a super-productive lunch! That means I felt super-charged for the afternoon - and relieved that I accomplished a few things off my list - and also a bit more poor!


I was able to run errands and pick up some things I'd been wanting/needing for a while. Including... (Can you believe it?)... 9-month sized clothes!


It's time to put all the little infant clothes away. I was surprised that many items jump from 6-9 month (newborn) to 12 month (infant)... which means, perhaps, that our newborn is all of a sudden an infant?!?! Also got a couple of storage tubs so the clothes that no longer fit can be put away.


It was also time for kiddo to have a bouncy seat (or jump-up) so he can practice using those legs! Plus, he's a little bored/tired of laying on his back all the time.


Anyhow - A couple stores, lunch to go, and all within an hour!


If only work were as productive...

Today: I am thankful for a shopping center with two great shopping places and lunch all within walking proximity!