Friday, February 12, 2010

Rhyme Time...

Earlier today, I shared with a coworker the most random thing she would hear all day. Now, I'll share with you!

The words Submarine and Trampoline almost rhyme.

My head has been in a lot of random, very bloggable places lately. I think I have topics already for the next 4 or 5 days! We'll see if that actually happens or not...

A couple of other thoughts for today's post (although not as entertaining, perhaps, as rhyming submarine and trampoline..)

We fed Mark his first cereal for one day last week. We haven't continued as of yet - - and probably will wait until we hear what the doctor has to say (and his percentiles- my favorite part!) I heard today that as young as 3 months, children can begin being "obese" - and Mark's looked a bit chubby to me lately!

And in one other very random thought, unrelated to the rest of today's post, I've met a couple of the other mom's for Mark's daycare friends recently. Today, I was the last one there to get my kid - - which was a bit odd! They also had their "friendship ball" - so I have a valentine's day picture of kiddo. If only I would have kept his cute red shirt. If I find and wash it this weekend, I may take him to get official pictures done. That's if I get ambitious and we aren't snowed in. But no worries, I got chocolate tonight so I should be able to make it through the weekend. :)

Today: I heart chocolate. Thanks!