Monday, February 1, 2010

Culdesac: A+

We must live on about the greatest cul-de-sac in the world. After clearing their own driveways, we had two neighbors out clearing our drive way!

Seth and I both worked on it for a bit, but didn't make a ton of progress (and weren't motivated to do it so much...)

Very nice, indeed. I gave them rice krispie treats!

I was out earlier today, and two of the neighbor girls (Sarah, age 10 and Allison, age 7) were still sledding. Since I had mark out in his seat, they wanted to hold and play with him. It was really cute. He was smiling at them!

Anyhow - - still working on getting the pics we took of my angel making snow angels. Will post that hopefully soon! In the meantime, I think today is the last of the snow days.... At least our culdesac, driveway, and the streets look clear (finally)!

Today: I'm thankful for great neighbors!