Friday, March 12, 2010

Bags are Packed!

Our bags are packed, and we're headed out of town! Skiing with the family is where we'll be for the next few days, and my favorite distraction (yep, my laptop) is staying at home. So - no updates for a few days! But hopefully plenty of stories and pictures upon my return!

The missing tigger hat? Found in the place we usually keep bottles.

The missing outfit we purchased specifically for St Patrick's day (and spring)? Not found. Done worrying about it.

We've got our stuff for Pi Day. I have DH's birthday present.

We agreed to take the carrier. Stroller is already in the car. What are we missing? Something, I'm sure. Isn't that the way trips go?

Luckily - also missing for today - is the anxiety of the last week. It's turned to pure excitement!

The study material is packed. The diapers are ready to go.

It's off to bed for me, and an early wakeup call (yeesh!)

So-long, farewell!

Today: I am thankful that our long awaited vacation has arrived! And to think- this was planned before we knew we'd be bringing a kiddo along!