Sunday, March 7, 2010

Party, Jones...

One of the best parts of having a party is that we clean house. And when I say clean house, I mean I think I must have spent 3 hours in the Kitchen (meanwhile, DH was cleaning all the other rooms!)

Anyhow.. Oscar Night has arrived! Even though I didn't watch but maybe one or two of the movies this year, it's a good reason (in my world) to have a party. And to order a fruit bouquet. And to give out prizes. Yay!

In other news, we got a camera today - - so look forward to some new pictures soon! We are the last of the technology-Savvy family to get a DSLR camera - and we are looking forward to taking baby pictures with it, as well as taking pictures on our trip in less than a week now to go skiing!

Back to watching some red carpet stuff for me... Hmm... Maybe I can break out my study stuff and get another hour in before the party starts! Or maybe I'll break out the new toy to play with instead...

Today: I am thankful for a clean house!