Thursday, March 11, 2010

Words in a Day...

For some reason, I've decided that I should come up with a list of words that describe my day. That way, you can see that I am random - - but not nearly so scattered as the many words would suggest.

Escalator vs Elevator
Silence
Oatmeal
Troll
Architect
raise
Black Van
Laser
Ack
Cash for Gold
Chatterbox
cookies
florist
charger
diapers
long johns
PB&J on panini
Mitigation
jambalaya
construction
3 little pigs
Thank you
exceeds
rain
English Major
Pop Tarts

As I am writing these words, it occurs to me that some of them will have way different meanings than the original meaning perhaps presumed. Such as florist. I added this because I responded to an inquiry from Florist (something) Insurance Company - - which has nothing to do with flowers! In some way, these are all words I connected with today, somehow!

Today: I am thankful for language!