Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Products...

We're still working our way through the various baby products we received.

This week, I got to try a cart cover, since kiddo is sitting up well enough that he rode in the front of the cart for the first time.

A thing of baby powder goes a long way - and comes in handy.

We've used the baby oil and two different types of shampoos.

A blanket we used with the stroller today doubled as a 2nd awning so baby didn't have the sun in his face as he snoozed.

There are still a few things we've barely opened. I think I've used one q-tip, for example. Also, does anyone really use diaper cream?

In other news, I really can't believe we are ALREADY making plans to move up to diaper size 4. Oh my!

Today: I am thankful for the gifts we've received that we continue to use!