Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tip for the Day

I guess it's a good thing that I didn't know this before. Or, at least, it demonstrates that I haven't spent a ton of time in federal buildings (court houses, jail houses, etc).

But I do want to share my tip for the day. If you do find yourself in a court house, you will need your state issued i.d.

After arriving without my ID to the Court of Appeals this morning (my work had a case on Insurance Rates that was being heard), I wound up having to do some gymnastics and sweet talking to make it back to the office (in my manager's car) to retrieve said ID and return to Court! Whew! I only missed 45 minutes of the 1 hour and 15 minute hearing. Doh!

Love: Thanks to my boss for letting me borrow her (really nice) car!

Do: Remember your ID next time you travel downtown!

Hope: You don't find yourself in a similar situation, thanks to today's post!