Friday, April 9, 2010

Newlyweds!

I still like to think of myself as a newlywed. Today, DH and I made the same comment within in 15 minute period (over email), and it made me feel like an "old" married couple! Later, DH said, "I thought that was your word when I said it." (My word? Evidently, I own the word "awesome").

Old Married Couple... Makes me think of some people who have been together a long time and just click more and more all the time, I think. My inlaws, for example. Or C&J who both wear grey and enjoy Disney trips. Or B&Z who closed on a house today, and are both tall and mesh super well.

Couples like these somehow give me hope or something. As a dear friend once told me, you have to find someone who is "your kind of crazy" - and I'm glad I've found my crazy mate!

Today: I'm thankful for DH.