Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daycare...

... isn't closing! Whew!

Today I went to a parent meeting at the "new" center. The last time we had a "parent meeting" (at the old daycare), it was because they were closing.

It's a little odd, admittedly, to go to a "parent" meeting for an infant. Perhaps I'll get used to it? I heard a story about a little boy whose girl friend moved to a new classroom. We talked about teachers, and how you are supposed to wash your hands for two full minutes.

The joys of daycare/preschool are endless, I'm sure!

On another note, Sunday night we had a picnic with the neighbors - since school starts this week. Good luck to all the kiddos! I love fresh starts and new beginnings! I hope all the kiddos have a good first week.

As for a "do" - I'll resort to my usual.... off I go to study!