Saturday, August 21, 2010

The inevitable..

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Then this morning, as I was attempting to get baby-dog to come inside...

Mark was eating dog treats on the back porch.

He figured out how to open the container, and had one in his mouth and three more at the ready!

These are the hard kind, too. I pulled the "remains" out of his mouth (so he didn't choke on the rest), and he smelled like dog for the rest of the morning (well, at least until I changed his clothes shortly thereafter).

It made for a somewhat humorous morning, though!

Love: The silliness of my boy eating dog treats. He couldn't have been THAT hungry!
Hope: He doesn't "accidentally" get into something worse! Good thing we have kid-proofed at least most of the cabinets that involve poison types of things.
Do: hope that when Mark is bigger, he is more successful than I am at getting the dogs to come back inside the house!