Friday, August 27, 2010

Potty Parity

I don't often post about work. However, this week I was particularly tickled by a phrase my manager used: Potty Parity. We were talking about having 4 stalls in the women's restroom vs 2 stalls in the men's restroom, since over 80% of my office is female.

For some reason, the phrase cracked me up. I'm still laughing just to think about it!

Most phrases using "potty" aren't exactly "good." Although there is potty mouth, which I guess is descriptive, but not exactly "bad." How can you be "exactly" good if you aren't good, or "exactly" bad if you aren't bad?

I'm confused now.

What is the blog today about? Who took over my head? Do you hear the voices, too?

You're welcome for the "glance" inside. Hopefully your thoughts organize themselves better than min!

Love: Coherent thoughts, unlike those above.
Hope: The evening is relatively uneventful.
Do: Need to figure out what we're up to this evening!