Saturday, August 21, 2010

Smokin' watermelon..

Kiddo loves his watermelon. He had some for a snack today, and I snapped a bunch of pictures that I will eventually get around to posting. His little cheeks were like chipmunks, and he kept shoving it in! I even tried to cut small pieces so he wouldn't eat it too fast, but it was really fun and silly to watch. Sometimes, when he doesn't like something, he accidentally (on purpose) throws it over the side of the high chair for Katie to enjoy. Not watermelon! He makes sure that he gets as much in his mouth as possible.

Then for dinner, we smoked the house up! DH made some AWESOME cajun trout - - and I imagine our house will continue smelling like a campfire for a few days!

Enjoy 2 posts for today - as such, I don't feel obligated to provide my typical Love/Hope/Do ending for this one!