Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011


The first few days of 2011 are upon us!

I've started the new year with a couple of parties, some solid study time, and rearranging a room. I ran yesterday, and made cotton candy today. I went to the grocery store. I printed pictures for 3 different projects, and completed 2 of the projects!

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Yep, one nice thing about the new year is that it's a fresh start, and I like those. Somehow, they help keep me motivated.

I don't like having to work when both Kiddo and DH are out- but it should be an easy day, at least! I like my job, and in some way, I have missed it!

Love: Getting stuff done!
Hope: Good luck to all those others out there who return (and have to work 5 days!) after a much-needed break!
Do: Go to work tomorrow.
Weather: Rainy, again today. The rest of the week looks a bit cold- highs around 50, lows around 30. At least the sun is forecast to reappear!