Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pizza!


A huge favorite in our house is Pizza!

Now, most people know how to make a pizza - so I suppose this only partially qualifies as a "recipe".  However... The story - in my opinion - is worth telling!

When I was a kid - in 8th grade or so - we had to bring in Recipe cards to school.  I put down a "recipe" for calling to order pizza (Pizza Hut, of course!).

So this is a variation on the "pizza" thought... but I would call this Pizza recipe the fun-mom style!  

 Start by reading "Curious George and the Pizza Party".  This will get your kid interested in making pizza, and more aware of the steps!
 Next, have kid roll-out premade pizza dough.  It can then be cut into fun shapes!  Curious George includes a rainbow, a balloon, a star... Kiddo wanted a triangle.
 Add pre-made sauce, cheese, and toppings...
 Bake in the oven...
 Le