Saturday, May 15, 2010

Irregular...

My blogging has become much too irregular! Instead of promising I'll continue to keep up with it daily, I may have to start trying for every other day. It's not as fun when it is something you feel like you "have" to do.

Anyhow. It's funny watching babies sometimes. Mark just fell over, and hit a toy. Looked like it would have hurt to me, but no fussing yet. He's just playing lying down now. Or maybe I typed that too soon.. The fussing seems to be coming now, since he likes sitting up but not laying down.

Really, the boy just needs to learn to crawl!

Love: Successful furniture shopping (after we had to "beg" for a sales person, who works on commission!)
Hope: Tomorrow is just as successful in finishing my to-do-list for the day!
Do: Did a lot today - shopping and bathroom cleaning (which has got to be my least favorite thing in the world)!