Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moving on...

So, with the test now over, it's time to move on!

I have a huge list. Laundry to do and cleaning to be done. I did manage to get the dogs to the vet today. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Most importantly, I don't have to study!

It was good to read comments on the exam and discover that others had some of the same concerns/thoughts. For example - - if you don't remember a name of someone, and there is a question related to that topic, it's a bit of a bad sign for that question!

It was also nice to see that one of the questions I actually studied very recently was on the exam, so hopefully I did well on that question.

Overall: As usual, it's just good to be done! The family went out to dinner. Tomorrow night, it's date night! DH and I are going to see Wicked. We'll be getting home late, so I'll warn you now: It's likely a no-post day.

Love: Finishing a test, and moving on!
Hope: Nashville begins to recover from the flooding.
Do: Lots! But no studying for a while!